The perfect single amp solution for Marine and Powersports, the SPX700X4; a compact, weather-resistant, full-range Class D amplifier that delivers massive power with minimal size and extreme durability, built to withstand harsh powersports applications and beyond. The SPX700X4 marine-grade 4ch, 700watt amplifier completes Stinger's line of micro-sized marine amps which also includes the SPX1000X5 1000W 5cg and the SPX350X2 350W 2ch. The entire line features conformal coated PCB’s to reject salt and fog intrusion and to ensure season after season of listening enjoyment. Corrosion resistant aluminum chassis, nickel-plated termination with stainless hardware make housing to the connections bulletproof to the elements.
Also keep in control with the included 2 channel remote so you can dial in that bass just the way you like it.
- Target Voltage: 8-16 Volts
- 350x2 at 4 Ohm 175x4 at 2 Ohm 125x4 at 4 Ohm
- 3CH MODE: 350x1 at 4 Ohm + 175x2 at 2 Ohm or 125x2 at 4 Ohm
- Perfect for motorcycles, ATV, marine and mobile applications
- Small footprint with a low profile
- IPX-4/5 weather-resistant design
- Full range Class D
- Unregulated power supply
- Aux RCA output (to link to additional amplifiers)
- Diecast endcaps with removable mounting feet
- Volume control with mute function (rear channels only)
- Dimensions: 206mm L x 120mm W x 41mm H. /. 8.1” L x 4.73” W x 1.6” H
- Want to stream Bluetooth directly to the amplifier? Add a iSimple ISBT23 Weather Proof BT receiver featuring 4v output