MX 600W 4 Channel Full Range Class D Sub Compact Amplifier
Phoenix Gold's MX amplifier series is a sub-compact series of amplifiers engineered for vehicles where space is at a premium, like trucks, jeeps and sports cars. Proving that amazing things do come in small packages. Designed to fit, without compromising power and sound quality, MX600.4, versatile system amplifier delivers 600 watts of efficient, clean power to drive your entire system, delivering hard-hitting, articulate bass, warm, studio quality mids and lows, and a listening experience with full tonal accuracy that any audiophile would love.
- Class-D Topology
- Small Footprint Chassis Design
- Robust Unregulated Power Supplies: Automotive grade, High Current MOSFETs with high amperage capability and heat tolerance.
- Remote Bass Controller Included: Provides remote level control of bass from listening position. With a sleek flush-mount knob for ease of installation.
- Audio Precision® Quality Control Verification
- Balanced Flow Dissipation (BFD): Component layout and chassis design are optimized to evenly distribute heat across the entire chassis, avoiding hotspots and increasing thermal efficiency.
- Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs: Provides input matching flexibility for noise rejection from source signal components.
- Direct Insert Power and Speaker Terminals: Decreased resistance for higher power transfer and efficiency
- High level inputs via RCA (balances / unbalanced) using the Stinger X12LINE
(L x W x H)
10.16” x 5.91” x 1.91”
258mm x 150mm x 48.5mm
RMS Power Ratings listed at less than 1% THD @ 14.4v
|Number of Channels:||4|
|4Ω: CH 1 - 4||100W x 4|
|2Ω: CH 1 - 4||150W x 4|
|2CH Mode: 1+2 4Ω Bridged & 3+4 4Ω Bridged||300W x 2|
|3CH Mode: 1/2 4Ω Stereo & 3+4 4Ω Bridged||100W x 2 / 300W x 1|
|3CH Mode: 1/2 2Ω Stereo & 3+4 4Ω Bridged||150W x 2 / 300w x 1|
|Total RMS Power (Sum of rated power):||600W|
|CH 1 - 4||40Hz - 500Hz @ 12dB / Oct Linkwitz Riley|
|Input Channels:||4CH F/R|
|Input Mode:||Switchable Unbalanced / Balanced|
|Input Sensitivity:||.2v - 5v Unbalanced RCA Low-Level|
|.5v - 10v Balanced RCA Hi-Level|
|Signal to Noise (@ CEA Standard):||>80dB|
|Frequency Response: Full Range||CH 1 - 4 10Hz - 40kHz|
|Heatsink Type:||Extruded Aluminum|
|Operating Voltage:||8V to 16V|
|Switchable Auto-Turn On:||No|
|Power Supply Type:||Unregulated|
|Power Terminals:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Terminal:||10 Gauge|
|On Board Fusing:||2 x 30A ATC|
|Recommended Input Fuse:||50A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.16” x 5.91” x 1.91” - 258mm x 150mm x 48.5mm|