Welcome, and thank you for visiting stingerelectronics.com (the "Website"), the Website of Stinger Electronics.
Collection of Personal Information
While you may wish to visit the Website completely anonymously and without revealing any personal information, there will be times at which Stinger Electronics requests information about you, your vehicle or mobile entertainment system, including when you:
- Register as a user of the Website
- Purchase products or services
- Contact us with a question or concern
- Participate in a sweepstakes, promotion or survey
- Participate in other activities with Stinger Electronics
As part of your interaction with Stinger Electronics, Stinger Electronics may collect personal information such as: your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, credit card or other payment information, and e-mail address. You may choose not to provide some of this information, but you may lose the opportunity to take advantage of features or complete transactions. We may also collect demographic information, including age, personal interests and product preferences.
Use of Personal Information
Stinger Electronics may use your personal information for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Fulfilling requests for products, services or information
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering products
- Providing customer service
- Administering sweepstakes, promotions or surveys
- Offering new products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Sending marketing communications
- Performing other business activities as needed
- Protecting its and others' rights
Sharing of Personal Information
Stinger Electronics does not currently sell or rent your personal information. Stinger Electronics may need to share your personal information with its affiliates. Stinger Electronics may also share your personal information with certain third parties such as service providers and others acting on its behalf. For example, Stinger Electronics may share personal information with third parties performing services such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Sending Stinger Electronics and its affiliates' marketing communications
- Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys;
- Processing payments
- Sending regular mail and email on behalf of Stinger Electronics and its affiliates
You may receive periodic emails or postal mailings from Stinger Electronics regarding new products and services, special offers or upcoming events in your area. If you do not wish to receive e-mail and/or direct mail from us in the future, please let us know by unsubscribing to our e-mail list or sending us a "do not contact" request via our Contact Us form.
If at any time you wish to contact Stinger Electronics with a question, comment or complaint, you may do so by visiting our Contact Us page. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our physical address is:Stinger Electronics
A Division of AAMP Global (or) AAMP of Florida, Inc.
15500 Lightwave Dr. 202
Clearwater, FL 33760
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Stinger Electronics pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact email@example.com.