GROUP 75, 86 - 1300 AMP SPP SERIES DRY CELL STARTING OR SECONDARY BATTERY W/ PROTECTIVE STEEL CASE
This Stinger 12-Volt SPP Series Dry Cell Direct Replacement Battery for Group 75 or 86 features a sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design and is perfect for 2600 watt car audio sound systems. The SPP1300C can be used as a replacement for your vehicle's standard, or an additional battery to provide the extra power needed for a high-performance aftermarket system. Its leak-proof design and removable brass battery posts allow this power cell to fit in most factory battery locations with no hazardous leaks. Stinger's SPP1300C Power Cell puts out 1300 cranking amps and is good for over 400 full discharge cycles. This battery will store energy so you don't need a capacitor for your system.
- Includes removable brass battery posts for installation flexibility.
- 12v Dry Cell Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery (AGM)
- OEM replacement for group 75/86
- SPP Series Batteries are good for over 400 full discharge cycles.
- Internal resistance: 3.0 mOhms = Ability to quickly deliver power. The lower the number the faster the delivery.
- 20-hour rate: 2.5A/50Ah
- 5-hour rate: 8.3A/41.5Ah
- 1/2 hour rate: 60A/30Ah
- 5 Second Cranking Amps: 1300A
- CCA: 610A
- Watts: 2600
- Peak Discharge: 2700A
- OEM Mounting including GM and other Group 75/86 vehicles
- (7.48”H x 6.89”W x 9.49”L)
- (190mmH x 175mmW x 241mmL)
- Weight: 42.11lbs / 19.10kg