2250 AMP SPP SERIES DRY CELL STARTING OR SECONDARY BATTERY W/ PROTECTIVE STEEL CASE - DISCONTINUED
SPP2250 World’s Most Powerful Car Audio Battery
This Stinger 12-Volt SPP Series Dry Cell Battery features a sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design and is perfect for 6000 watt car audio sound systems. The SPP2250 is the monster of Stinger's batteries and can be used as a replacement for your vehicle's standard, or additional battery to provide the extra power needed for a high performance aftermarket system. It's leak-proof design and removable brass battery posts allow this power cell to fit in most factory battery locations with no hazardous leaks. Stinger's SPP2250 Power Cell puts out 2250 cranking amps and is good for over 400 full discharge cycles. This battery will store energy so you don't need a capacitor for your system.
- Fits in almost any factory battery location
- Includes offset / removable brass battery posts for installation flexibility.
- 12v Dry Cell Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery (AGM)
- SPP Series Batteries are good for over 400 full discharge cycles.
- Internal resistance: <2.1 mOhms = Ability to quickly deliver power. The lower the number the faster the delivery.
- 20 hour rate: 6.00A/120Ah
- 5 hour rate: 20.4A/102Ah
- 1/2 hour rate:150A/75Ah
- *5 Second Cranking Amps: 2250A
- CCA: 1420A
- Watts: 6000
- Peak Discharge: >5000 A
- (8.11”H x 10.43”W x 11.02”L) (8.27” Total Height)
- (206mm H x 265mm W x 280mm L) (210mm Total Height)
- Weight: 85.32 lbs / 38.7kg