TOSLINK INTERCONNECT 3FT FIBEROPTIC CABLE
Stinger's Optical Interconnects are the purest way to send and receive sound in your car audio system. They improve sonic resolution and reduce jitter, thanks to the pairing of flexible, non-reflective PVC dielectric insulation with a triple-polished, medical-grade, light conductive core.
Optical Interconnects are designed to bring out the best in modern ultra high-performance, high-bandwidth car audio products. They're Hi-Res Audio-ready, they support multi-channel audio, and the flexible jackets allow easy installation even in tight spaces.
Looking closer shows just how these connectors ensure the integrity of critical connections in your system. C3 tech (Continuous Connection Construction) promises no breaks in the signal chain, allowing for unmatched signal transfer. The triple polishing of the pure fiber optical cable creates maximum light transfer, which reduces the possibility of data errors, delivering pure sound. Finally, the Quad-Lock precision connector resists vibration to keep the connection intact.
The result is years of worry-free on-the-road performance with total immunity from noise interference and a frequency response that's far above the capacity of any RCA cable. Fiber-optic connection from your AMPPRO to your DSP maximizes your audio experience with precision, resonance, and purity.
- Extended frequency response above and beyond the capability of RCA cables
- Supports multi-channel audio (5.1, 7.1 DTS, Dolby Digital)
- Perfect flexibility for tight audio installations
- High performance optical signal transfer for ultra precise digital audio
- Medical-grade fiber optic core for detailed digital audio transmission
- Stinger Toslink- connector ensures critical connection integrity
- Totally immune from noise interference
- Durable automotive-grade outer jacket for years of worry free on-road performance
- Perfect for Toslink connections for sending audio from a PAC AmpPro or receiving audio to a DSP
Optic cables can fail when kinked or bent too tightly, during routing or when bundling excess slack. The cable may continue to pass “light” but audio will be distorted or there will be no audio. The Minimum Bend Radius for Stinger X Optical Cables is 2.5”.... about the radius of a roll of electrical tape. The cable should not be bent beyond this radius at any time, not even temporarily. Bending or kinking the cable may crack the cladding or glass fibers. Care should be taken when routing the cable. When bundling any excess cable, it should be coiled in a 5” or bigger circle. Approximately the same size as it was coiled in the package. It can be loosely zip-tied or twist tied. Do not bundle or zip-tie tightly!